Kidcycle is a one-of-a-kind children's consignment sale, benefitting consignors, shoppers, and local families.
Our next sale will be in the Spring of 2017 at Northgate Mall in Durham, NC.
What Makes Kidcycle Unique?
Sell Your Stuff!
Get exceptional consignor benefits including earning 70% (or more!) of items sold, easy web-based tagging, and the option for valet tagging.
Shop for Bargains!
Get incredible deals on gently used items for infants, moms-to-be, children, and teens. We are able to offer thousands of fantastic items at a fraction of the retail cost!
Support Diaper Bank of North Carolina!
Kidcycle is the Diaper Bank’s twice-annual fundraiser to sustain our mission of ensuring every baby has an adequate supply of diapers to stay clean, dry, and healthy. Every purchase made goes to support children in our community.
What Can I Find at a Sale?
- Children’s clothing and shoes from preemie to junior sizes
- Ballet, gymnastics, karate, team sports gear, and school uniforms
- Maternity clothes and accessories, breast pumps, and nursing items
- Children’s furniture: high chairs, dressers, changing tables, toddler beds, and gliders
- Baby equipment: exercisers, strollers, play pens, play mats, slings, carriers, bathtubs, bouncy seats, mobiles, and much more
- Toys, bikes, trikes, movies, games, books, music, Legos, K'Nex, dolls, and more
- Bedding, blankets, and linens for infants and children
- Outdoor play equipment
- Costumes, swimsuits, and outerwear
How Does the Sale Work?
It’s easy…just gather all your kids items, register as a consignor, tag items using our secure website and earn 70% (or more!) of the sales price! Consignors do not have to be present to sell. After the sale, you can choose to allow Kidcycle to donate your unsold items or the items can be picked up at the designated pick up time, keep them tagged and bring them to our next sale!
Expect to receive a check for your sold items within 3 weeks of the closing of the sale.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest information!